Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last Moments in Kumamoto

I've gotta say that Kumamoto has proven to be one cozy city. The people are less hectic than big city people, the whole lifestyle is relax to say the least. I've never achieved such a peace of mind, yet I still partied it up every night. Next time, or anytime you decide to stop on by Kyushu, ya gotta make the trip out to Kumamoto, for some wholesomeness. Yep.

Follow the light Yuki!


Ah, I'm jealous...

No freeway here, nope ya gotta pay, and you pay big. It's highway here.

Time to hit up his Mom's cabaret bar
This is just the warm-up
3 mins later...the whole caboodle
The Hatabes - Yuki and Mama
Special guest: Yuka-chan
Oh Yuki, you dragon

My Premiere Photoshoot





Try brewing this in LA
Joyful = The best restaurant....in the galaxy!
Final farewell
To Yuki:
Yuki, first of all, I wanna thank you for everything you did for me man, you totally showed me Kumamoto is all about. Thanks for taking the time to show me all the places out there. You took care really good care of me man, I really enjoyed my stay. Please, thank your mom and grandma, they were more than hospitable and I really enjoyed their company as well. I wanna see you again soon Yukes, good luck out in Tokyo. I still remembered what the fortune said, "DETAILS," yeah I got it man, I'm still working on it. I can't thank you enough Yuki, stay healthy, stay out of trouble, not too many Maido Cafe's ok? I'll see you in Tokyo! Take care friend.

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First