Friday, July 4, 2008

Sayooonara Kyoto! まいこはあああああんがミータ!


Wow, who would've known Japan wireless internet is so hard to come by. Anyways, sorry everyone really really really sorry, I've been working endlessly on the editing of the pics. I'm about 80-90% done on the Kanto segment. I should be done after this is posted, hence I'm running on one bar of signal here in Kagoshima.
For you who don't know the whereabouts of Kagoshima, think southern Japan, also known as Kyushu. It is by far the most humid place I've been in Japan, and at a constant. Once you take a shower, you gotta hop back in.
Other than that, the food, from Chiharu's mom, mmMMmm...D-lish(delicious in Valley Girl dialect). Madd variety of fishes here. Already we have visited Ibusuki which is sorta a mountain resort, and heritage culture musuem which varies from Samurai houses to Kamikaze history. The Kamikaze musuem is a must, but be warned, a very emotional place for anyone, whether you are Japanese or not, you can relate.
Well gotta get back to work, hopefully I can ge more than 2bps on this wireless, it took me like 20 mins to load a page. It would be a miracle to be able to make this post before I knock out...

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First