Friday, July 4, 2008

二日目:田町と秋葉原と渋谷

Whoop Whoop! Just got these uploaded at a local internet cafe. Trying to be dedicated as much as I can to all my viewers and fam. Thanks for waiting sooooo long!

Anyways, this first pic is the view from Shinta`s mansion, and to the Japanese MANSION is so different to the American definition of a MASNSION. I am feeling the view, waking up to this every morning sure would be nice.

Ah, ain`t she beautiful! Ne-chan! She is such a noble dog, she`s a little horny sometimes and unfortunately she was on the rag, the stains on Shinta`s bed show it. Wow, I didn`t know dog`s bled...
Typical Yuki...you chimney. He scrounges for a pack every hour. Cigs are only 300 yen, which is about a little under 3 bucks which is cheap for us, but people like Yuki are gonna suffer when Japan changes the price per pack to 10 bucks! HAHAHA! Yuki almost cried...and quit...naw, never.
In Japan rooms are measured by tatami mat size, called JOU. Like Joe. Average size is about 5-6 for a room...that is hella small...for Americans, yes, we are spoiled. But Shinta`s room accomodated me, Yuki, Shinta, AND Ne-chan. Although during my sleep Yuki would dream about girls and rub my leg or arm, caressing me...ugh.


Asameiji, or ASAGOHAN, which mean breakfast...which translates into my stomach as DELICIOUS. Onigiri, the most common food in Japan, can be found anywhere and made anywhere.


Tomachi station. You`ll realize why the Japanese are so skinny and cardiovascularily fit, WALKING. That`s the only way to get around, and trains. Legs, we got em, so let`s use em.





Akihabara, land of video game, anime, geeks, maids, cosplay, anything that is drawn animated, pixelated, you can find here. And not to long ago, you could of seen a murder...more details on that later...







Yup they got these too.

Heaven. ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!
This is why...they got em serving you...and call you Master.





I got my ass kicked at Tekken 5 here...I want my 100 yen back, geeks.





Shibuya! Peep the crowds in the streets, looks like a riot every 2 minutes.









See what I mean...

That`s it for now! Posting up again after I can get some connection...gotta bounce before I get charged more...sorry! Hope you enjoyed!
いってきます。

1 comment:

Marc said...

Looking ridiculously awesome. You're a lucky man TJ.. Have fun, be safe, and hold on to your yen

-marc

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First