Friday, August 1, 2008

大地山口:Last Night @ Bishamon

CAUTION: CONTENT MAY CONTAIN SOME NUDITY...and some homosexuality.
Ah damnit...another compadre leaving to go back to the motherland, it's a damn heart break. I've known Daichi since he started at Shogun, and my first impression was: did this guy just pop right out of a Street Jack magazine? Baggy pants, flowing black locks, thick black glasses, the whole street scene. After a while, after partying and drinking with him, we ended up doing some of the gayest stuff you've ever seen in public, but we ain't queer, we're just hella comfortable. Daichi was the only guy who was just as down to get gay in front of people as me and Jape. Anyways, for the last night at Bishamon, we had to do it up big and gay for this guy. Don't be offended by gayness or frontal and rear male nudity...it's all love, baby. And this is how it starts off...
To save face for myself, I have to pixelate some pics...use your imagination
Superstar up in here...
Tatsu toasting it up for us...
...and already faded


Krissy is STILL alive, it's been like what? 21 months now...

It's the Chemistry that gets these guys wet...

Tatsu clowning on Jape's new frames
You know what happens after this?
These...
...and that
Mamosan looks hella bomb in a fidora, cop one, son!
Usual Joemm behavior
Just flirting, that's all.

Bishamon's finest: Yakisoba
At this time, we all got into the whole Joemm spirit...




Just pounding each other...
That's right, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Acting like 5 year-olds in preschool, Joemm was annihilated by Slurina...it's tough love you guys
Oh, the agony...no forreals though that looks like it fucking hurts...
more deadly beatings...
Melvin goes down as well...
time to put you fucks in time out...
Dude so this guy was tearing up the mic, in Japanese!
Frenchies: Blanche X Roque
The queerness is so abundant
and this pencil is in Daichi's ass...
...just showing some flesh, pink flesh


Slash - you'll never get it.

Damn, more pubes? Don't dance with us, we'll violate you nicely
How nice? This nice...we got some shrub to trim
After a long time, I've realized something: Joemm is hard to get
Jape in so much heat right now...

That's not his clit...I hope

I was rudely insulted this night...damn.

When "Love & Joy" come on the karaoke and all the Bishamon girls start gathering you better finish yo drink, or else they gonna make you...




FINGER CHECK!
Fake kiss...
...real love
New Chubby Boob line-up
This girl is so abusive


Why does he always end up paying for everyone...Melvin is the man



大地:

First of all, welcome back home, hope you had a safe trip, and I hope you flushed your kids down the drain in the lavatory, no water to wash em down.

Daichi, dogg, I can't believe you're gone already, I've lost one hella of a gay friend. I don't think I've ever done such gay shit in my life, but I have no regret. You've got ta be the illest Japanese fool I know man, forreal. Keep making them beats, keep growing your hair, take showers every 4 days, eat your heart out on ramen, and always wash your balls. Don't be falling in love out there with cabaret girls, you can do a lot better man. Anyways, it was one good run Daichi, not long enough, sucks it felt so short but feels like I've known you for daaayyysss...your're a good guy Daichi, I can only wish you the best of luck out in Tokyo. I better be buying your damn CD soon, make it big man. Good luck with everything, and always remember you got family in Cali, hit me up if you ever need anything. Aiight Daichi, keep in touch man, I'll miss you...

大好きだよ。

おいが忘れないで。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, that was a really fun night.
hope I see you all again.
I think minami is super cute.

Anonymous said...

Daichi.

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First