Sunday, August 3, 2008

Daichi's Farewell Party

Well Daichi, I guess this is really good-bye...wish we had more time to get super ripped and naked. Good times man, good fuckin times. Hope you had fun for your last couple of days out here...always remember bro, you got family out here too. I ain't trippin cause I know Imma see you soon anyways. Good luck again Daichi, thanks for the trucks! I love you man, like a man.

Kyogo in da house!

"This big..."


N-I-P-P-S


Yep, he got inked.


Roomies



Hiromi's "Oh SHIT!" Face
Mamosan's cute laugh/smile...awwww....
Too much tequila...and that Katana cut him in half


WARNING: Kids! Do not attempt these tricks!...unless you can actually do it...and do it well! Smoking is bad!...Bad for old people, young people? yeah why not...
Cig licker.
This guy is my hero...
Why not?






There ain't nothing weird about homosexual harassment


still West Coastin...
West Sider, now East Sider...Far East Sider that is...
Gone.




Yep. I think that is the perfect word for Mamosan, Jape.
Airport Farewell








Don't hug Daichi when he has a boner, you'll both feel awkward
This is how REAL men say good-bye...

おつかれ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TJ!!! I wanna fuckin super thank you bro. appreciate it.
I really enjoyed having time with you in the U.S.
I love you..... and I wanna love you in some gay way. ho....honey.
and I think she is super.

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First