Sunday, September 7, 2008

俺の将軍での最後のひと時

さようなら!
It's been a good 2 and half years, give or take, at Shogun Kitchen. I've worked hard and long, from cashier, to cook, to sushi chef and assisstant manager. It was a lot more enjoyable back in the days when Mamosan was manager, I actually felt like going to work. I almost broke down my last few days at Shogun, so I thought I should leave before I lose it. I've got good and bad memories, as in any other job, but for the most part, I'm gonna miss serving the customers, and taking time into every sushi I made, with all efforts to gain customer satisfaction. Sometimes you just have to move on to bigger, better things. Well, that's it for me...it was a long run.
Hector's usual Heart Attack Lunch Special...
R.I.P. Shogun

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First