Friday, September 5, 2008

舞子の最後の別れ

いってらしゃい!
Maiko's notorious love for Taiwanese culture and people have led to the conclusion of her final dinner, final request, hands down, was Taiwanese cuisine. This consisted of: Stinky Tofu (smells like butthole), Duck Tongue, Tofu w/ Pig ears, Pig's feet, Dumplings, and cuccumber. What an interesting array of food, they tricked me into the duck's tongue, sold me on the dumplings, and the stinky tofu's after taste, tasted like someone shat in my mouth, almost the same feeling as "Jenkum." Jenkum? oh, don't ask.

LAX Final Farewell
Last picture with Oreo...
Awww...Sisters


Never forget 309! Family Picture!


まいこはああああああああん!

Seeing that plane, load all the passengers, it saddened me to know that the one older sister/mother I had left that I looked up, was leaving me for good. We had some really good times while you were here, Maiko. Times went by too fast, memories will never be forgotten. We've been through a lot for the past year and few months.

The first time we met was at Shogun, when I met you, Chiharu, and the rest of the West Covina people. I still look back on that day when the only people I knew were Shinta and Mamosan, and I guess it was destiny that I took that group picture with you guys, even though I didn't know you.

After me and Chiharu started dating, I was always intimidated and a little scared of you, being the older sister. But even with very few times meeting each other and little conversation between us, you were so kind to me as a guest in your house. It was to me, too good to be true, that someone was genuinely kind to me that way. I still remember when I told Chiharu that I thought your English was so good, and that I though you were from here.

Throughout me and Chiharu's relationship, from dating to our trip to Japan, you have always been there for me. You always smiled and you always had a positive energy. There were times that I've seen you in the blue, but I'm glad I was there to try to help you out, even though we really didn't talk that much. A few times when I was drunk at your house I would drunk talk to you about Chiharu, and you got upset, but later on everything was good, and I knew you weren't a sucker for guys for your sister.

The one memory I can never forget is when we were in Japan together when we landed and for the first few days in Tokyo. You became more than a friend, more than a sister to me, and as drunk as you were I appreciate all our relentless efforts to secure my safety in a foreign country. It was so funny seeing you all ripped and trying to watch my back when Noriji was trying to get yours! AHAHA! Good times. Thank you for taking care of me so much, in the US and Nihon, I couldn`t have done a lot of things without you.

For all the times we had at 309, unforgettable. I can never forget your cooking, always competing with Chiharu's. I've never had such good food in my life, before I started eating at your place. Thanks for the oppurtunity to eat such delicious foods and the hospitality I recieved each time I came over.

I will never forget all the parties we had, especially your Surprise Birthday party! You were so ripped! Your Kagoshima dialect speech was so funny, and I still have all the videos from it too. I watch them if I feel like peeing in my pants.

I could go on forever and reminisce about all the good time we had, it would probably fill up this whole blog. Well, Maiko, I just really wanted to take some serious thought into writing you this message, ofcourse, this is not the end. I just wanted to thank you sincerely, since the words could not be expressed in person.

Maiko, thank you for everything, and I seriously mean everything. Being blessed to be your friend is something I will always cherish. It gets lonely here at 309 sometimes, and Oreo misses you. I think he knows you left for good, that's why he's so lazy now, and so calm. He doesn't go as crazy as he does when we come home as he used to. Chiharu gets lonely too...

I hope in the future we can live in the same area again, at least same country. I hope to see you again soon, and I really wanna see Noriji...naked! I miss all my friends in Japan, so I guess I just have to join you all there with Chiharu one day. Thanks for all the encouragement and fun conversation about our futures and careers. I'm really looking forward to doing some work out there, and work I`m really interested in doing.

I can't believe you're gone already, some of your stuff is here but you aren't, kinda weird, like you're going on a really long vacation. Chiharu hasn't moved into your room completely yet, but it was kinda weird sleeping in their the first time, it feels forbidden. I wish I could live in Chiharu's old room, but no money too. Damn.

Anyways, we gotta catch up soon! Thanks for everything Maiko, you are family to me, no matter what. If there is anything you ever need, and I can help, please, ask me for help, I'm always willing to help family. Thanks again for everything Maiko, I gotta go, my keyboard is getting wet from tears...

We miss you!

日本でがんばってね!元気でね!

P.S. Tell everyone in Japan we said Hi!

ノリジさん!げんき?ノリジさん 会いたい。。。

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First