Thursday, September 11, 2008

春奈の旅行2008年@カリフォニア

It has been a very fulfilling summer for me this year. Ending it with good-byes and hellos, new places, new experiences, kickin back with some old school homies, doing old school shenanigans.

Things I have accomplished:
-Gained weight
-Ate madd mexican food
-Blogged my trip
-Quit my job
-Got hated on
-Passed out in my car @ Bishamon
-Almost didn't make a safe trip to Vegas
-Lost my mind @ work
-Took a shower
-Party fouled
-Flaked, and vice versa
-Wasted gas

...that's about it, not much of an accomplishing list, but it got done.

Our last chance, this afternoon, and forever more to be able to honor our departing friend, companion, whatever she was to us, she was more than family for sure. We washed her down, polished her shoes, the works. It's a shame that Kanako is gonna just fuck her up...
Yeah, you`ll never find Mexican food in Japan, Haruna, trust, I looked.
Mexican food in Japan = GOLD.
Proper Lady etiquette, lovely demonstration Chichan.
Looking hella grungy...fuck, I cleaned the house AND made ceviche, what now?
My feeble attempt at making some ceviche...honestly my stomach got madd twisted, but it went down and out in 5 minutes after I ate. We tried to make it a Cultural Cuisine Fusion Night...yep, that Mojito bottle got us.
Haruna`s Cabbage Rolls...gotta say Chichan`s are way better...

ご馳走さま!

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First