Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ryan`s Sweet 16 @ 1214

Sweet 16? Word?
First of all, I wanna just say, I don`t even know Ryan. Nor have I ever spoken a word to him. I just know he`s one of Re-ann`s closest FRIENDS...I hope. Anyways, seeing everyone getting all giddy about turning 16 made me feel like Gramps taking pictures. Whatever...getting and being old is the new young. Youth is highly overrated.

Welcome to the Roque`s..."Beware of Children"
Partying starts in high school, such innocence...
Papa Rodney

Holla!

A classic, yet must: getting caked....and the occasional rape...
Mama
I just want to intoxicate these kids...

Boys always pick on the girls they like...cooties? Nah man, it`s Antsy-in-your-Pantsy`s feeling...

Trick or Treat...smell my feet! And he`ll lick em too...
Boo-YA
Weekend Sisters
Weekend Fatness
CAUTION: HUGE DOG PENIS STINGER
I guess he`s more of a kick-back partyer...

The karaoke book had 100 songs! I had to bust out my Aerosmith set...always
Whoopatashano!


FRIENDS...only.
Locals
Locos
SPENT

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First