Monday, October 27, 2008

My Guilty Pleasure

Love Ride Right Lanes
You wanna know what gets me going? Motors, mufflers, metal. Mix those together, wrap it in studded leather, cut off the sleeves, ink your skin, eat a Slim Jim, you`ve got a Road Hog, baby! Nothing gets me as good as some good `ol American muscle machinery mashing on the locals. So I`m driving to work in Riverside from Arcadia, picture this, bright Sunday afternoon right before 11...felt the baffled rumbles slowly approaching my ear drums, ready to explode from backfire...look into my rear view, my side mirrors, spotted a pack of single headlights, of course, a Sunday afternoon ride with the flock. There was more than 50 heads on bikes. So I guess there were people who knew they were rolling through, since there were fans on the bridge over the freeway cheering them on, holding up cardboard signs, flashing their titties....naw, not that, or maybe I didn`t see....Road hogs, wish I was...
Double delight! So after work, heading back to Arcadia, it`s about 4:30p.m. now, I get another good dosage of bikers heading back the same way! Not a pack of 50 like the first batch, but I got some muscle cars, mobsters, and of course hogs, rolling through...sweeeeeeet.

This that Sunny Cali Shit, West Coast. WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE AND SHOOT! DRINKING IS A-OK!

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First