Monday, October 27, 2008

今から一番好きな食べ物です

豚カツ

With out any complaint, I must compliment my all-time favorite chef, Chiharu, for turning my blog into a food journal. Can`t help to take snapshots of our daily feasts, you know you would too...not trying to brag, but she pretty much makes way better food than any Japanese restaurant I`ve eaten at. Honestly, call me fortunate, but how does a guy like find a girl like her? Off the record, I just wanna say that girls in America can barely open the door for themselves, let alone, how the hell are they gonna take the time to prepare a legitimate meal? I mean come on...obesity is all around us, with shades of grey...but can`t help notice, it`s cause they appreciate the value of Drive-thru`s more than anything else. Sorry, I`m just talking shit now...I`ll shut up.
I made the salad!

So this morning, we had a yogurt-designing contest, who can make the tastiest yogurt presentation, of course, I lost...she jacked my idea...my mangos are underneath the granola....damn.
There`s always another morning to look forward too...

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First