Wednesday, October 22, 2008

お散歩をしました

驚喜だ
So here`s a short story, a very small moment with big meaning, personally...So I get home from school and I`m like, "Hey, I should let Oreo stretch out a little." So yeah, we strap up, tune in, boom, we`re out. There`s something spiritual about taking your dog out for a walk, especially in Arcadia. I noticed a lot of people do that. Is it therapeutic? It sure was a mind refreshener for me in this case. We`re heading down to the local Bento-ya to see if they`re by any chance hiring. Turns out I order Spam Musubi instead...this was before I came home to grab some rice from the fridge and find a surprise Pasadena Chicken Salad sitting with my name labeled on it and a small note...damn, I was moved...
All I gotta say is: Watch Block Party while eating this meal, it`ll get you wet. Oh yeah, get them lighters up, spark you a fatty before you do.

The payback.
Last week I`ve been trying to get over this damn flu. The coughs are hella mean, making my throat hella itchy...fuck. I feel so old smelling like menthols and house clothes drenched with that bedsheet smell, like I never got out of bed. Chiharu gave me some Japanese candy-medicines, look like Life Savers, taste like medicated Ramune. My dumb-ass thought they were cough drops, so I dropped like 8 in an hour, while actually I`m supposed to be taking 1 every 4-6 hours, smart huh? Yeah, I think overdosing made me see Jesus while studying...eh, don`t recommend, stick to Vicodin ya`ll.

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First