Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Usual Business

Forth and Back
Currently: Eating Oreos, picking my ears, and listening to Mariah Carey "Christmas"

I can assure you that the reason why I haven`t been posting as much, isn`t because I lack fun and entertainment, but simpy staying constantly busy trying to get by, each and everyday. For this post, I just wanted to keep it simple, basically, trying exercise my brain, note that it still functions properly. I know my normal posts are usually events in my life, and things I`ve eaten, but on the real, I think since I`ve been so tied up with school, this shitty ass economy, and working, I haven`t had free time for myself. So on my free time, these are a few aspects of my life here in the 626.


Nothing special about a pair of dirty old Chucks, but since I`ve been bumming out at home, working, just kickin` it at the pad, there really is no need to gear up. I gotta say that Chucks, no matter the situation, they will always make you look fly, I personally like my Chuck`s a bit grungy, not filthy like them punk rock bitches. You feelin` me?
For those of you who know Oreo, he`s actually a really quiet, tamed dog. Most of the time we`re home, we really don`t spend that much time pampering him. He usually just lays, quiet in his own little corner, barks occasionally at the cats outside. He`s a really horny fella too, I don`t know how much longer his balls can take, so we might snip him soon. Ouch...farewell manhood.

During the long afternoon studying, schooling, before the sun completely sets, I like to enjoy myself a nice ride around my stomping grounds. Riding a lowrider is not as easy as it seems. I lean so hard, my back is starting to hurt. The cranks are so small, like 3 inches maybe, so I don`t catch much speed. It`s a look though, a style, and that`s just how I roll. Save gas, ride a bike, just not a gay fixie.

Students live a very minimal life sometimes, school, work, fun (more so than others). Although students always complain that their schedule is so packed, in reality, we`re just lazy as fuck. We get distracted so easily, and we complain, procrastinate. Whatever...but our diets are effected by this as well. Seriously, when you`re tired, can your lazy ass cook up an authentic meal? I don`t know bout some of the students at my school, but their lazy asses are heading down to the nearest fastfood joint, and no one realizes why America is so fat. Ever get bored, check out www.caloriecount.com and peep how many calories your fat ass consumes. Save money, save your body, and please have some dignity, don`t pig out on grease...or you`ll die.
Other than my random rants, ain`t it sweet how the holidays just keep rollin` in? Everyone`s broke, stores and shops are closing up, perfect holiday cheer! Here comes Christmas!

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First