Wednesday, June 18, 2008

おませてさ!Stuck In The Bay, Japan delayed.

Hey everyone, sorry to keep you all posted on the Japan trip. Unfortunately stupid United Airlines screwed us over. Long story made short, the uneducated staff of United, couldn't read the plane ticket and mistakened our flight times with our flight NUMBERS, wow. Missing our first flight at 7:52a.m. we were re-booked with the earliest flight possible trying to reconnect us with our original plane from San Francisco to Nagoya.



Unfortunately the plane we took from LAX to SFO was LATE! Ugh! Wow, no we're definitely fired up to tear down the airport and strangle an airlines personnel. Not only was the line long and filled with other complaining and enraged customers at the Customer Service center, but the problem now was that I needed a VISA! I've never heard of anybody needing a VISA for that. Anyways, we then just booked for Friday, which was the next available flight out, we were even down for stand-bys.

So we headed downtown San Fran to see the Japanese consulate in order to apply for my VISA, which would be ready now later than Wednesday. Whatever, so then we also realized, what the hell is gonna happen to our luggage that is on the plane to Nagoya?! Damn too many things to stress over, stressing me out writing about it.

Anyways, after all the crap we went through, we finally settled down, we finally ate, we finally showered, and we finally had some SLEEP. In the end, after the whole day spent trying to recover from what was the Airline's fault and the agency we finally got a booked, confirmed flight seperately.



So now I'm flying out Thursday morning at 11:25 and Chiharu already flew out yesterday morning.



I just wanna thank my Mom and Dad for all their efforts and and support they gave us even during work. I know it was hard and stressful for them as well.



Mom, thanks for constantly calling me, even though sometimes I wasn't able to call back or pick-up, I appreciate the concern. Thanks for the words of comfort and enthusiasm. Time were very hard and stressful during the day, so your words were very calming to hear to both of us. I almost lost my marbles and I could've killed someone, seriously. And believe me, I saw some other enraged customers who almost did strangle someone. Thanks for everything Mom, we appreciate everything you did for us.

Dad, there is not enough words of gratitude nor expressions to show you how much we appreciate everything you did. First of all, we thank you for taking the time out of your work, and we know how busy you are. All the efforts you made, and the hotel you booked for us is very much appreciated. Thank you for providing us with comfort and rest, after a long day like so, needed that. Even though you're miles away, your support can still reach us, as if you're right next to us trying to figure out the situation. Thanks for everything Dad, we appreciate it so much, we couldn't have done it without you or Mom.

SUCKS.

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First