Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kansai Segment Coming...

After countless attempts to get a hotel room with internet connection I was finally able to get it here Kyoto, unfortuenately, the next hotel in Kyoto we have to go to right now, MAY NOT have it in the room. Anyways, just trying to keep everyone posted on what's next. Kansai is a lot different then the Kanto experience I've had. As for the Kanto segment, I still have a lot of pics to post, so last night I edited MOST of the pics which is a huge volume, so just sit tight till I can post again.

*Jason, I got a picture I drew of you, and for sure I will take pics with you in Kyoto.
Anyways, th rain ain't going away over here, kinda making me miserable and not only is it really wet now, but HUMID, yeah it sucks.

Well, gotta get going, more places to go, more hotels gotta check-in.

2 comments:

The Bear Den said...

tj-

i can't wait to be exposed in kyoto. if possible, find some ridiculous looking tourists to hold it. or some japanese rockabilly kids.

sounds awesome so far. we ran into that internet thing in japan/china also. By the time I did get interntet, it took about 3 days to upload a 1 megapixel picture.

as for the rain, maybe there's a reverse rain dance you can chant. i'll start googling. be safe!

Marc said...

Yo TJ,

This is Marc.. I've met and seen you throughout numerous occasions, namely during Joemm functions.. Anyways I'm find your blogs quite entertaining and was hoping you didn't mind that I added your site on my blog lists.. I'm new to blogging and am motivated to keep it up to date.. check it out @ royalthrown.blogspot.com... Have fun in Japan buddy

Do tell your friends.. i'd love to get some sort of audience

-marc

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First