Thursday, June 26, 2008

一日目:お台場

Finally! The moment we all have been waiting for...pictures from my Japan trip. Sorry for all the wait everyone, but it is so hard to get some connection out here. You gotta go to an internet cafe or hotel lobby's or you gotta guess or know someones Network key. Well, at least I am able to post this much so far.

Right now I'm in Shinsaibashi in Osaka blogging in the hotel lobby. Sorry but I gotta keep this entry a little short, but as soon as I am able to sit down, relax and blog, then I'll fill you all in on madd details of the trip.

Anyways, here's a picture of my last meal in SF, which by the way was bomb! No Mexican food in Japan, so I gotta get my last grub on with some carne asada nachos. Peep.

This right here, ah yes, beautiful view from Maiko's hotel of Odaiba.

Fuji TV Building in Odaiba.












This beautiful Boston Terrier, is named Nenemaru. ain' she a beauty?
Well, sorry but I gotta get the next train out soon to Kyoto, so as soon I get there I'll try to put up more of my Kanto adventure. Look forward to more picture more details and more of my shenanigans.
いってきます!

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First