Wednesday, May 21, 2008

たこねぎ Round 2: 2Fer Madness! @ California Adventure

Ding Ding Ding! Round 2 はじまる!

Damn, was that day scorching hot outside. My dumb ass forgot to bring shorts and lucked out in the sun and fried. My body gets hives from dry heat, but today I stayed legit for a little bit trying to shade myself in every indoor ride I could.

The place was semi-packed, for a Saturday not that bad at all, but those damd school band kids flooded the ride lines with their spaghetti-salmon smelling asses. Seriously for the 2fer ticket, wasting a day at California Adventure was worth it. The rides are mediocre compared to Castle Park. But everyone knows how dope the U.F.O. ride is at Castle Park.

Unfortunately, the day consisted mostly of me and Chiharu getting splitting headaches from previous headaches prior and motion sickness.

On the real, FUCK those swinging gondolas! Unless you're asking for a headache and a bitchy ride attendant. They don't pair you up solo if you're swinging. Boo, where's the romance?

Enjoy.



I call this a HEADACHE.

I couldn't agree anymore, Walt.

No comments:

License

Pages

First Things First

First Things First